- March 3rd – 1 p.m. – Monarchs and Seed Planting.
- March 5th – Fenton Garden Club – Butterfly Gardening – 1 pm Visitors welcome.
Plants for these people/schools/groups.
If you know of a St. Louis group or school that wants plants for 2018 – let me know.
- Ellen M. – BG plants
- Yvonne D – church – butterfly garden
- Jonny – Mary S. – kids program – plant seeds – around March 1st.
- Kennerly School – Sheri S. – BG
- Cub Scouts – Pack 580
Seeds/Plants to Buy
- Zinnia profusion double hot cherry – did very well in 2017
- Marigold Golden Gate
Try Denim and Lace Russian Sage
Try Paladin Shasta Daisy – lower but will rebloom with deadheading.
Try Media Shower Verbena – Proven Winners
Try African Blue Basil – gets large – Hillermann Nursery & Florist. It’s a hybrid.
Asclepias curassavica doesn’t compete well with Incarnata or large zinnias. In the back, only plant it without other tall plants.