- February 18 – Seeds for Rockhill Library Butterfly Program – possible program in the fall.
- Feb. 23 – Plants seeds for Pegs group – Concord Elementary- Crestwood – 45 kids
- March 7 – provided milkweed seeds for 16 kids + the school – Elliot Chapel Preschool
- March 10 – Ambrose Family Center – Preschool – program and plant seeds for the kids 3 to 5.
- April 30 – Guerrero Gardens – needs plants.
- April 30th – Sarah – Girl Scouts Bug Badge
- May 5 – Tillman School – 70 plants for Native plant area.
- August 19th – shared Monarch eggs, caterpillars and chrysalises with ECE which is across the street.
- August 27th – helped clean up Butterfly Garden at Concord School and gave them some plants to fill-in.
- Sept 8th – Richmond Heights Garden Club – 7 p.m.
- Sept. 22 – GPHA program 6pm – Duffys Kirkwood
- November 7 – Columbia Mo – Monarch program with Bill Ruppert.
- Adam and Erin – need plants for new house.
- St. Joseph’s Academy – 200 plants
Things To Try
- Try Passiflora in a large pot.- seems to be slow growing, but is doing well in mid-August.
- Try common milkweed in a pot – no plants available in 2014 Seed available from Everwilde.com I bought some and it says that it doesn’t need any cold stratification. I got very poor germination – 2 plants out of 36 seeds. August 19 – plants are tall in the pot and need staking – no blossoms yet.
- Try purple milkweed again – buy from Mo Wildflowers – possibly try in a shadier location.
- Try Indian Pink