I was able to watch a program at the Butterfly House and came away with a few ideas.
- Start with kids introducing themselves – name and age
- Put color pictures in plastic sleeves to show kids
- Parts of a butterfly.
- Read book – Very Hungry Caterpillar.
- Read the book -Are You a Butterfly” – Judy Allen
- Song – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB38zyhu-B4
- Have kids color – packets of paper with cardboard, crayons, and picture.
- Have a list of questions/cards
- Plant seeds.
- Small cups with black marker to put on names.
- Bring in eggs, cats, and plants to show and tell.
- Use a cart to carry stuff into school