I’m using this site as a place to place links and websites about this topic.
- Yale Environment 360
- Terra Preta Gardens
- Stanford University-Youtube
- Slides from above
- BioChar FAQ
- Soil Biology & Biochemistry 39 (2007) 684–690
- Cornell University 1 – 2
- Youtube video – http://youtu.be/0Os-ujelkgw
- The Science Show – Australia
- Mother Earth News
- Nature Magazine
- Information for Schools
- FAQ-Gardening with Biochar
- The Biochar Solution: Carbon Farming and Climate Change
- The ‘Terra Preta’ phenomenon: a model for sustainable agriculture in the humid tropics
- Biochar for Environmental Management: Science… (Hardcover) by Johannes Lehmann, Stephen Joseph
- BBC Article
- University of Hawaii Article
- MAKING BIOCHAR: with Peter Hirst of New England Biochar – makes the point that charcoal will compete with plants for water and nutrients so he mixes it with compost and water for a couple of weeks before he adds it to the soil.
- Experiment – UK
- Western Farm Press
- Titan Clean – Canada
How to make charcoal in a weber kettle.